Sunday, January 08, 2006

a little depressed..

feeling a little depressed this week. now trying hard to get out of my depressed state. dear dear has been very supportive of me and he had been trying hard to cheer me out of it. i'm really trying hard to move on and be positive. let's hope everything will be better and i'll be happy again.

dear dear will not be by my side for this week. his company has sent him to USA for work. just sent him off at the airport just now. poor him, the flight duration to and back is gonna be long. and given the lousy weather now, i'm a little worried for him. hope he'll have a safe journey to there and back to me soon.

weekend comes and goes. but i dont really care. jan has never been my favourite month since i joined my firm. the faster jan is over, the better. furthermore i really need time and energy now to handle my stuff.

*sigh* i just want tomorrow to be better and that i'll be happy again.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers