Friday, January 27, 2006

longggggg weekend for moi!

yippee yay yay! im officially in holiday mood! no work for me from 27th all the way to 31st! 5 freaking long daysssss!

hmm..but i hardly feel that its CNY now. more of like a short break for me. This is like the first year in my entire life where i didn't even get a single piece of new clothing for the new year! felt so weird. but im not too bothered with it.

sigh. i thought i had slowly gotten out of my depressed state. i guess not. im still kinda stuck in a rut. i really hope i'll be happier.

anyway, my interview this morning sucks BIG time! why must the interviewer be so hard on me!? hmm, blame it on my own lack of technical knowledge. whatever. guess im doomed to stay on in my firm in the near future at least.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers