Thursday, August 24, 2006

happy me!

yippee! :)
im a happy soul this week. good things are happening to me once again.

first of all, i booked my honeymoon trip for mid-nov (no thanks to a freaking boss who doesnt allow me to take leave during oct) last saturday.
but it so happened that my colleague has reservist in nov as well. so in order not to have 2 staff down in the same month, i was requested to go for my honeymoon in oct. *grinz*
真是人算不如天算.

so i've changed my tour to mid-oct! hence, in summary (if nothing goes wrong), i will leave on a 4D3N HK trip right after my wedding. come back to work for 2 weeks before jetting off to turkey & greece for a good 2 1/2 weeks! :))

and i went winter clothes shopping last weekend too! though temperature is still a mangeable 15 to 25 degrees celcius over at turkey & greece in Oct, i dont want to risk my asthma.
anyway, its a great excuse to stock up on winter wear. i've none previously. :P

my nice nice jacket! (suitable for between 10-20 degree celcius, or so said on its label)

nice gloves (abit over-do for the temperature, but still.) & beanie!

and my wonderful wonderful friends are organizing a hen party for me on this saturday night! gosh, looking at the details in the email circulated around, i kinda dread/look forward to the night itself. so the theme is gonna be a dark/white angel one. forfeits involving banglas (dont even ask!) and all. bottles of booze. perhaps a stripper (involving ang mohs, banglas yet again and the ever i-want-to-strip D). hmm, i wonder how the night will turn out.

let's hope it turn out great. :D

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers