Monday, August 28, 2006

my hen party on 26th aug (a good one mth away from the big day!)

my hen party is a smash! i've the bestest times ever! thanks to all my peeps who make the effort to organise it, to turn up, to take silly pictures with me, to tolerate my nonsense that night (wailing like a baby - quoted from DD), to get drunk with me and to have fun with me!
love you all, muacks!

most of us arrived at the hotel fresh-faced and excited at arpund 7pm. being the cam-whore, i just keep on snapping away with my camera. but still, i appeared in almost all of them lor. lolz~

ooh...my pretty girlfriends!

mad DD at it again!

when jiemin reached, the party started to warm up! after repeated failed attempts to get zm to strip for me, we decided to play indian poker. at my disgust, the card stick to my forehead effortlessly. eww, talk about oily t-zone.
anyway, the game was pretty mad with everyone having the option of choosing shots/mixer. i guess the biggest losers to walk out of this game is gb & tanny?

having fun with cards!

oh yah, they bought silly props to dress me up. there s a veil, a wand & a fur strip that cant stop shredding. ooh, and the bunny ears! im supposed to wear most of these to velvet alone but somehow they ended up not on me but on everyone else from time to time.
geez, my friends do love dressing up huh?

me looking awful.

both DD & zm look prettier, huh?

when fiona & jacQ reached, we drank more and took MORE pictures.

jacQ, fi & me!
and then yan & linda turn up, and everyone is just drinking from here n there without any reasons. i can still vaguely remember ser hwee asking fiona to drink cos shes 24. what kinda nonsense is this? lolz~
most of us started to get high, turning lobster red (the prize goes to jiemin, without a doubt) & speaking incoherently. me? i started to lose focus when taking pictures.

jiemin the lobster.

everyone loves the bunny ears!

me losing focus here.

even linda is losing it. ha

trying to be seductive without much success here.
and we had tons of tons of fun.

look, jacQ DOES love me. :)

nelly, PP & frances came to look for me after all! wow wee! and the whole group of us trotted over to velvet for more fun!

me & my fav team!
i miss them so much! so much so that i cried. bleh.

n nelly loves me too!

what happened in velvet is kinda like a blur. i met some old friends there. i puked in velvet.
i dropped a tequila shotglass and kinda smashed it i think. i saw flashes of my friends here n there. they were simply running everywhere!

candice DOES love me too. loz~ okie i THINK everyone loves me. :P

everyone loves to dress up! they were having so much fun with the fur strip, veil, wand and all! :)

all in all, it was a superd night and gb suggested that we should do this every year! im totally sold to this idea! :)

1 comment:

thisisnaive said...

Looks mad, even I'm in a daze too. Big day is coming!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers