Monday, August 07, 2006

im becoming an auntie, but still a chio one mind you!

yes, i think i'm becoming more and more like an auntie.
i enjoy cooking now. yes, me. the one who cant cook maggie mee for nuts last time.
now groceries shopping couldn't be more fun.
having a microwave which can do tons of stuff help too.
yes, my wonderful microwave who can even cook rice!
thanks to all those who contribute best denki vouchers to me! you know who you are! *wink*
so i got my saviour for only a mere $39 (when it costs $349!). and it can grill, steam, bake, re-heat, de-frost, slow cook etc!

my all-powerful baby!

my cooking frequeny has been maintained at once a week for the past 1 month.
still, i think a particular mr ng is happy with this.
anyway, home-cooked dinner for last week was stir-fry beef with brocolli & fried eggs.
i know i know, these are simple to cook. as ah D said, all of them can be eaten raw (blech~).
still, i present to you all the finished products!
tada~

虽然卖相满差的....:)

tonight's menu is grilled beef steak, stir-fry kai-lan with golden mushrooms in oyster sauce & fried scrambled egg.
wish me luck!

oh, we got ourselves a study table & side table for phone from ikea too.
thanks to those who gave us the ikea vouchers!
god, ah long and me really seem to be leeching off friends' vouchers. heh.


speaking of vouchers, i think my company is going to give out NTUC vouchers to us soon.
a hefty $450 worth of vouchers no less!
*grinz* i cant wait. more groceries shopping!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers