Friday, August 04, 2006

its amazing how 2 days of rest can do to a person.
*for those uninformed, i was on MC for both tue & wed..*wee**

i feel totally refreshed and totally ready to take on any challenges at work!
umm...or maybe not.
but yesterday and today has been good for me.
i feel less pained with the notion of going to work. heck, i even worked late yesterday (yes, 8+ is hell late).
but all in good spirit for weekend is here!
*yippee yay*

notice that i've not been posting photos on my blog for sometimes.
not that i've stop taking pixs but have been so busy with my house and work that my canon just sits around in my house with a few new pixs and a flat battery inside it.

updates on my wedding (for those few who are still interested)
yup, another 2 months before i become a mrs ng. or u guys prefer mdm ko? *bleh*
ANYWAY.... will be collecting my finished photo album end of this mth.
kinda excited to see the product. hope it turns out really well! :)

guess for mth of aug, bb and i will be busy with the following:
-finalising guest list & seating arrangement
-preparing the photo montage (yeah...cheesy i know)
-run through programme with my buddies who will be helping me out on that day
-book the suckling pig & red wines

yup that should be all!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers