Thursday, September 30, 2010

another busy day of leave

was on leave yesterday and again flurry of activities planned.
time is so precious to me that i must mapped out the itinerary well so that no time is being wasted!

9am: breakfast with hubbi @ his workplace area

915am: adios to him and made my way slowly to other side of town.

930am: borders is the only place opened at this timing so spent 30mins in it flipping magazines.

10am: cheong-ed to liat tower's zara!
bought 1 harem pants, 1 denim leggings & 1 pair of leopard print (yummy!) flats.

11am: body scrub & massage @ delfi. end of my package and i'm not renewing it.
really no time for such sessions. already trying to squeeze time for my gym & facial sessions during normal time!

1245pm: cheong-ed to centrepoint for hair appointment. smartie (lazy?) me took bus there from delfi. wahaha.

1pm: undecided between soft-straightening & perm. in the end, decided to perm my hair since i've never done it before!!
now i really salute those women with permed hair. i find it much more of a hassle to maintain than straight hair. @_@
oh well, just got to be diligent in putting wax/lotion every morning...


me with my new hairdo..

415pm: finally done with my hair after 3hrs+...
rushed to yz's cc to pick him up and again, mad-rush to tiong bahru.

5pm: we caught "alpha & omega"! the story is so simple and cliche that i found it a waste of $.
but becos its so simple, yz was able to understand it fairly easy and he did enjoyed the show.
oh well, i paid for 1 tix anyway...

7pm: home sweet home. and housework chores await me. :(
hubbi was out for dinner with his friends. so admist entertaining the elder boy, i had to do the laundry, fold the previous laundry clothings, wash milk bottles etc.

a packed day for me. but just the way i like it!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers