Saturday, September 25, 2010

happy 4 years anniversary to my dear wormy!


me and the love of my life.
whose face is incidentally getting more and more squarish. wahaha.

4 years back, i got married to the man i love most in my life.
flash forward 4 years to today, i share my love for him with 2 other little men.
life really is an amazing thing.
and marriage, this on-going journey, is still something im trying to get used to.

and yes, hubbi is also my dear wormy.
its my nick for him until yz came along and we gave the nick to yz. LOL.

our anniversary date falls on a saturday this time round but we cant go on a couple date as its hard for childcare arrangement for the 2 rascals.
we decided to bring yz out with us instead.
hubbi initially came up with some plan which involves a duck tour and dinner at some place.

but the ng family stayed home for whole of today.
why? cos both the sons are sick. :(
yr is recovering well but yz is suddenly down with a nasty cough.
really hope they can recover fast fast.
health & joy are really the best way to celebrate.

still, the husband managed to put a smile to my face.
he woke me up to wish me a happy 25th (!?) anniversary yesterday after midnight.
the blur sleepy man was all mixed up! we were married on the 25th but only for 4 years!!
madness. hahaha.

and im now wearing a tee, which is one-half of a couple set.
when he saw what im wearing, he went searching for his piece and wore it after bathing.
hahaha.

still, i told him he has to make up the anni dinner to me at a later time.
hehehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers