Monday, September 20, 2010

its huishan's wedding dinner @ intercon tonight!
again, a mad rush for me as i met up with the girls for lunch with yr.
then drove home for yr's milk feed as well as to freshen myself up before the ng family moved out to bugis again. *sweat*


hubbi brought yz for a haircut.. abit messy for me.
he looks like those potato plant with lotsa hair on top of his head.. ha

as usual, camwhoring a wee bit with the boys while waiting for hubbi to get the car:
tried not to carry yr much in order not to crumple my outfit. :P

we spent some time in bugis and its really hard to look after 2 boys in my heels even with the help of hubbi!!
so glad to rest my feet abit when hubbi and yz had their early dinner. *Phwee*


no one can snatch my mummy away from me! *growl* LOL

hubbi went back with peanut while yz went to the dinner with me.
luckily yz stayed relatively guai and didnt give me much trouble.
i've so much fun catching up with my fav. dow team!
its been a long while since i last saw them!!
and we've known each other for almost 8 years! *gasp*
we are really getting old. wahahah.
and all of us were so surprised by nelly's presence!! she has came back to sg for good from NYC!
it seems like yesterday when we sent her at the airport with sniffles 4 years back!

gerry, jean, nelly & me. frances, you were missed!


with my mini bf. and a 不知所谓 nelly behind us. LOL.

it was almost 11pm when we reached home and the poor boy just K.O.ed on his bed after his milk feed.
it has been a nice catching-up with my friends! :)

1 comment:

franney said...

I MISS U GIRLS TOOO!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers