Friday, September 03, 2010

TGIF!

its friday! and my closing is finally tapering off!
and for once, i dont have to work OT for my WD3! *yippee*
can go off on the dot.
flying to fetch yz from my mum's place and get ready to spend a good weekend with the 2 boys.
they are really one of my greatest source of happiness nowadays! :)


mum borrowed a walker from her friend for yr.
yz insisted on sitting in it once he saw didi in it. @_@
and he really zoomed in it for a good 15mins at least while my mum fed him dinner yesterday.
siao bo?
anyway, yr is a natural in walker! placed him in the morning and he can zoom in all directions by the afternoon. wahahha.
mobility is such a big deal for babies so he's really happy in it!


my little bao looking more and more grown up!
playing with his gor gor's sword in his absence.
if yz knows, will surely throw a fit, that petty boy!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers