Friday, December 27, 2013

every week should be like this!

this week has been real good.
especially with the holidays right smack in the middle of the week.
so we started the week feeling festive and continue the good vibes after the holidays!
it has been a happy week!
 
the ng family had a pretty quiet xmas eve with the husband fetching all of us home at 12+pm.
though poor hubbi has to continue working in the afternoon, the boys had fun playing with their xmas gift from por por.
I started on sandman vol.1 comic which hubbi bought for me as xmas gift.
it was so good I finished it in a day!
we ordered pizza for dinner - it was great fun having that and watching tv with the kids. :)
 
we ventured out on xmas day - taking the downtown line for the sake of taking it.. ha.
eventually we ended up in bugis (been awhile since we were there and it has changed quite a bit) where we caught "the secret life of warren mitty".
a great movie with heart.
we really should learn to stop dreaming and start living.
 
photos before heading out!
 
back to work yesterday but I was pretty excited!
day 1 of zara year-end sale and MBS branch is just next door! hiaks.
went with my colls and bought a dress.
nothing much caught my fancy and the few that did I have already bought from HK few weeks back..
it was not a cheery thing to see them hanging on the sales racks.... @_@
 
today the husband came and picked me up for my birthday lunch!
as with the tradition in the last few years, my birthday meals without the boys. :P
lunch was at otto this year after good reviews from friends and colls alike.
and the food is indeed good.  
 

all the above are part of the festive menu set which I ordered.
very value for money if you asked me!
*Yummy*
 
and for today after work, I managed to sneak in more shopping at MBS before fetching the boys. :D
I got a pretty dress from A/X with very decent discount.
ahhhhh... sales is good.
 
2 more xmas parties this weekend and we inch another step closer to new year day!
before we know it, CNY is just round the corner..... *gulp*
 
some outfits for the week:
 
left: dress from bysi
middle: jumpsuit from BKK (+a cheeky boy behind)
right: top from seoul, dress from gg5

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers