Friday, December 20, 2013

happy festive season


been a good week.
the ng family caught hobbit 2 over the weekend.
personally, I found it much better than hobbit 1 which has too much singing and the climatic scene in the goblins' den being too grey and gloomy.
for hobbit 2, the part where the dwarves break-out of the elves' prison is my personal fav.
though thus far, I think hobbit is not even half as good as LOTR.
let's see if that will change with the 3rd installment...
 
met up with the gang for our annual xmas gift exchange on Wednesday.
very early for xmas but only date that all of us can make it.
dinner was at big mama and the food was not too bad but short of fantastic.
we adjourned to orange thimble (which is crazy far for my standard from big mama and we walked in the rain!!!) for desserts plus gift exchange.
as usual, some crazy choices for pressie, some unwilling recipients and lots of hooting from us.
 
and I received my bday pressie early from them too!
Candice and tanny had just came back from their Europe trip so my pressie is hot from the oven. *hiaks*
 
yes, you got it right. not one but 2 hermes scarves!
the size is only good enough for bags mostly but im not complaining!
 
 im already looking forward to my belated bday dinner in early jan. *yum*
 
and dec being the lull period, things were pretty quiet in the office.
good chance to take a step back and catch up with tasks that were pushed back for the longest time.
reconnect time with the team.
yes, all is good!
 
and I took PM leave for both yesterday and today!
more quality time with the boys plus (of cos) shopping time for meself!
yup, 1 jumpsuit from topshop.
I wanted to buy it at full price previously. im glad I didn't get it that time for it was at half-price now. *wee*
 
some outfits for the week:

all outfits from zara..... @_@

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers