Thursday, December 18, 2014

bday + early xmas gathering with the peeps

oh yes, before i forgot - met up with the gang for jx & my birthday dinner + early xmas gathering last Saturday.
dinner was at latteria mozzarella bar which serves crazy delicious food for the pricing - its macaroni & cheese is so sinfully good!
as usual gift exchange with pressies ~$20 but really an easy feat given how choosy/picky some of us can be.
 
and as usual, im not happy with my pressie like last year!! haha.
but the boys were more excited with it than me. hubbi and I decided to use it on x'mas - will post photos of it if we really come to that....
 
group pix and can you see who are the ones unhappy with their gifts from the group photo? ha

been so busy since my trip that I haven't been really taking shots of my outfits.. these are found in my hp, randomly taken over the last 2 weeks?

left: top & pants from gg5
right: peplum top & skirt from topshop
no, I didn't deliberately match outfits by brands..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers