Wednesday, December 31, 2014

my day again! turning 33 is as peaceful as it can get.

*hoot* its my birthday today! and what better way to start it than to have an eczema flare around my neck and chest areas! @_@
this is the first time im having it other than around my tummy area and in SG (normally I get it when in cold dry countries overseas or during my pregnancy times when the hormones went awry and left me with super dry skin).
gosh, what a nice way my body is telling me that im getting old. jeez.
being positive me, im not going to let this get me down for too long though the itch can be so unbearable at times. :(
appointment to doc will have to wait for tomorrow when I have the time..
 
I slapped on moisturizer to ease the itch abit and kept myself busy with work in the morning to get my mind off it.
today I worked from home in the morning and it was great being at home with the 2 boys. though most of the time they self-entertained themselves leaving me to work on my laptop, I like being close to them. :)
 
ended my work and left the house with them to raffles city where we met up with my ex/current colls for lunch @ marche!
it was nice catching up with them even though I see some of them almost everyday... LOL. missing ping's presence, cant wait for her to be back from Belgium in early jan!
 
some photos for the week:
 
random photos taken before attending my cousin's wedding at Red house @ prinsep st last Saturday
 
 
@ marche - lunch with colls. they got me a small cake from awfully chocolate - sweet!
and yes, I had my haircut last sunday.
 
had a quiet dinner with the husband when he was back from work (poor guy doesn't have half day off at work). now we are well settled to start our evening program - watching LOTR - the return of the king extended version that is almost 4.5hours long!
i wonder if the boys can last the whole show. we have promised them that they will decide their bedtime tonight as a treat. ha. let's see how it goes.
 
it's always lovely to end the last day of the year and my birthday with persons whom I love. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers