Sunday, December 28, 2014

xmas season

it has been a good week - with the xmas season right smacked in the middle of the week. :D
on xmas eve, I worked from home in the morning with the elder boy. he was sweet and quietly did his holiday homework beside me.
after lunch, we headed out to fetch the younger boy from his xmas party at childcare and my mum from her house and off we went to tampines!
though it was just simple time spent at isetan, popular etc, I can see they enjoyed each other company - more so for my mum. :)
before long, hubbi joined us from his work and we had dinner at DTF before catching "night at the museum3".
the crowd at the cinema was atrocious. luckily we got the tickets in advance last weekend...the show was hilarious though the first installment will always be the best but I like the ending of this one.
the best thing is how much the boys and my mum enjoyed it, laughing their heads off every now and then! *thumbs up*

xmas was pretty quiet with us making our way to bedok mall for lunch and ended up buying my bday pressie using the capmall vouchers the gang has gotten me 2 weeks back.
in the end, I chose the batman arkham asylum breakout set - more for the boys really.
we started yesterday and completed building it this morning and they have been playing with it ever since!

and yesterday, we went to pick up the husband's gift for me! been waiting for it for soooo long till I'm actually zen now that I have it.. LOL.
but I appreciate this gesture of his - getting it for knowing how much I love rocks despite himself being a firm believer of how much they are not worth it. :P

and my 33rd birthday is creeping up on me! *gasp*
but im more saddened by the fact that 2014 is soon over. too fast!
and my boys are starting their P2 & K1 next Friday! too soon!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers