Monday, December 08, 2014

 
went for my annual check up before my korea trip at the new mount Elizabeth hospital at novena.
i seldom log a complaint but this time round, the experience really left a bad taste in my mouth. I've opted for a stomach ultrascan this time round but the wait was so long that eventually I decided to come in the day after to do that. I was told at the start to wait an hour for the scan so after that initial 1 hour wait i went to check in with the nurse only to find out that I've to wait ANOTHER hour for the scan. @_@ i wonder if anyone will let me know if i didn't both to go and find out more.
 
and because I forgot to fix the appointment date for the review, i waited 2 weeks in vain for no one to contact me on when to collect the results and have the review with the doctor. the best thing is when I tried to call the health screening centre, no one picks up my call. and so I tried calling the helpline, left voice messages, dropped emails to them but to no avail and that went on for another 2 weeks before 1 left for my trip!! totally ridiculous. in the end, I left a complaint on its website THEN they started trying to make contact. zzz
 
and so they said they will send the results to my house and gave me the earliest slot when im back from my trip. obviously when I was back in SG, I found NOTHING in my mailbox. called them and was told the courier cant get me at my house and the documents were delivered back to them. ok, still cool with that so I asked if my appointment was confirmed the day after and they gave the verbal confirmation.
 
but guess what, when I reached the health screening centre, they cant find any records of my appointment and my medical report as well! SIAO!
I waited another 20mins while the nurse tried to locate my report. and only when I approached the counter after 20mins wait, the nurse found the report on her desk which her colleague has obviously left there after finding it BUT NOT informing her. super zzzz!!!
 
so, no way am I ever going back there for my annual health screening!
 
the good thing is my health results is good for this year with some improvements seen from last year especially my fats % which dropped from 24% to 19+% :)
I guess all the exercising and eating healthier play a part.
glucose & cholesterol levels are better than last year too. all is good.
 
ending the note on another happy note - my elder boy made me a lego "ring" seeing how I love to wear a ring now and then. sweet!
and the design is really cool too. ha.
 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers